The Learning Library is the ultimate veterinary education resource center, available 24/7. As well as access to select Conference proceedings, we continuously add new content including podcasts, audio, and video. Learn more at online.wvc.org.
THE ALL NEW, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME RESOURCE FOR VETERINARY PROFESSIONALS
WVC Learning Library is an exclusive, online social learning network designed to offer up-to-the-minute information on the digital device that’s handy at the moment you’re ready to learn. Subscribers have 24/7 access to the ultimate visual go-to veterinary education resource center. Enjoy viewing high-quality surgical videos by experts, how-to videos demonstrating best practice techniques, Annual Conference video and audio recordings, five years of Annual Conference Notes, and videos for Veterinary Technicians. Build an on-demand collection of personal favorites. Content is expanded monthly.
WVC Learning Library – inexpensive, interactive, invaluable
For $19.99 a month or $198 per year, subscribers receive access to…
- Hundreds of streaming video and audio recordings
- High-quality surgical videos performed by expert instructors
- “How to” videos detailing best practice techniques for key veterinary procedures
- Download over 6,000 proceedings from WVC events, including the Annual Conference
Plus bonus features such as…
- Listen to podcast episodes
- Convenient access to view on the go from any device
- Create a customized list of favorites to build a library that fits your interests
Additional content added regularly. WVC Learning Library is for reference only and does not provide CE credits.
To access the Learning Library, follow the instructions below.
- Type the following URL into your browser: http://library.wvc.org/
- Navigate to the upper right-hand corner and click on the Login text.
- Log in using your WVC login credentials.
Please note the login is case sensitive.