THE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME RESOURCE FOR VETERINARY PROFESSIONALS
The WVC Learning Library is an exclusive, online social learning network designed to offer up-to-the-minute information on the digital device that’s handy at the moment you’re ready to learn. Subscribers have 24/7 access to the ultimate visual go-to veterinary education resource center … and to each other. Enjoy viewing high-quality surgical videos by experts, how-to videos demonstrating best practice techniques, Annual Conference videos, seven years of Annual Conference Notes, and videos for Veterinary Technicians. Build an on-demand collection of personal favorites. Content is expanded regularly.
WVC Learning Library – inexpensive, interactive, invaluable
For $19.99 a month or $198 per year, subscribers receive access to…
- Hundreds of streaming videos
- High-quality surgical videos performed by expert instructors
- “How to” videos detailing best practice techniques for key veterinary procedures
- Download thousands of proceedings from WVC events, including the Annual Conference
- Podcast episodes
Plus bonus features such as…
- Convenient access to view on the go from any device
- Create a customized list of favorites to build a library that fits your interests
To access the Learning Library, follow the instructions below.
- Type the following URL into your browser: digital.wvc.org
- Navigate to the upper right-hand corner and click on the Login text.
- Log in using your WVC login credentials (email address and password)
Please note the login is case sensitive. Additional content added regularly. WVC Learning Library is for reference only and does not provide CE credits. CE courses are not included with Learning Library subscriptions.