The fall brings cooler temperatures to Las Vegas and the possibility of rain. The days might be a bit windy but you can almost be guaranteed that the Las Vegas weather will be favorable. The nighttime temperatures can get chilly so prepare for that with a heavy sweater or coat. In November, Las Vegas averages a high temperature of 67 F (19.4 C) and a low temperature of 42 F (5.5 C).
- Scrubs, however WVC scrubs are available upon your arrival if needed.
- Closed-toe shoes are required during labs.
- A light sweater for indoor areas.
- Plenty of sunscreen.
- Electronic charging device to power up.
- Valid ID - We highly recommend you carry your ID at all times in Las Vegas.