All badges will be printed and picked up on-site at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center or at remote registration located next to the Mandalay Bay hotel registration area.
- BADGE ENCODING DISCLOSURE: As a WVC primary registrant, your contact information is automatically encoded into your badge. When the badge is scanned at the Exhibit Hall, the encoding supplies your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number, if provided. This badge system replaces a business card and should be protected, if possible, should be scanned at your discretion.
- Badges will be printed onsite, the U.S. or International ID required.
- Saturday, February 15 | 2:00p – 6:00p
- Sunday, February 16 | 7:00a – 6:00p
- Monday, February 17 | 7:00a – 5:00p
- Tuesday, February 18 | 7:00a – 5:00p
- Wednesday, February 19 | 7:00a – 2:00p (TX Counter will be open until 5:00p)